How do you airlift workers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you airlift workers?

I have successfully airlifted tanks and mech inf. and a few other things, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to airlift workers! Nor can I think of a reason it wouldn't be possible. What am I doing wrong?

im trying to figure this one out too.

Comment

I just had trouble with this too. And I noticed that I couldn't airlift settlers either (!).

Comment

I finally went in and edited the civ3mod.bic file to allow airlift of settlers and workers. I could understand why you couldn't airlift artillery and some things like that, but it didn't make sense to me to not have airlift for these two units. Just go into that file, select the "units" tab and change each unit you want to adjust.

Comment

I suppose its to prevent rapid expansion.

and remember it cuts both ways. if you can airlift workers/settlers, the AI can too, and you'd be back whining about the AI expanding even faster.
          AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
          Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
          Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

and you'd be back whining about the AI expanding even faster.
            Hopefully by the point in the game you have airports you don't have any unclaimed terrritory. I have only played one game where the has been any territory left by 100 A.D, and that was on a small remote Island I found. I do think that settlers and workers should be allowed to be airlifted.
            "It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver" - Jean de La Fontaine

Comment

Working...
            X