Tile Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tile Statistics

I was planning to upload a file (bicstats.zip), but it is probably to late because it does not work. Can anyone explain to me how to add an attachment?
    Last edited by Tventano; December 3, 2001, 20:06.

First: Check the filesize, and make sure it isn't bigger then 500000 bytes.

Second: At the bottom of the reply fields, before the Submit button there is a field named Attach file Fill it with the file you want to use.
    If the file is bigger then 500000 bytes you have to Mail it to MarkG and wait for him to post it.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

The zipped file is only 37kB so that is not the problem.
      Opera in fact tells me that it is uploading file(s), but in the message I do not see anything. strange.
      I will send it as an attachment

Comment

You can also email it to me if you haven't already. I will be taking over as the files/creation forum moderator and will eventually be the database guy for civIII once it's been created...

So go ahead and send it to me at my email address above..

Comment

Originally posted by Tventano
          The zipped file is only 37kB so that is not the problem.
          Opera in fact tells me that it is uploading file(s), but in the message I do not see anything. strange.
          I will send it as an attachment
          Can you try with another browser. It is possible that Opera sends the file in a way that vB doesn't support.

Comment

Originally posted by OmniGod
            You can also email it to me if you haven't already. I will be taking over as the files/creation forum moderator and will eventually be the database guy for civIII once it's been created...

So go ahead and send it to me at my email address above..
            When were you installed to that position? I noticed you in the Moderated by list a while ago.

Remember that vB doesn't show the email of the users, as UBB did, and therefore you can't attach files to the mails.

Comment

Gramphos,

Thank you for your tip. I tried uploading with Internet Explorer and it even seems to work.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X