Ideas for reducing pollution ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for reducing pollution ...

Feel free to add creative ideas to ways or improvements to reduce pollution.

I don't think this is possible but here it goes; What about making forest and jungle squares reduce pollution in a city radius? Jungles could actualy be more useful insted of beeing just a burden to clear out as fast as you can.

Make jungles -2 pollution
    forests -1 pollution

I really like this idea. Let me know what you guys think?

It be great if somehow we could tie them with the improvements pollution control. That way we could set it
    Go BIG or go home.

that's a good idea.

How about a small wonder that decreases pollution in your empire. For example GreenPeace or something. You could make it decrease the effectiveness of plants by say 20%, but reduces pollution by say 50%, so you still have incentive to build it, cause proportionately, its worth it. Also, it should produce a lot of culture per turn. I would go with 15-20 per turn or so, since you get it so late in the game.
    what do you think?

Comment

That's a good idea...

I don't think we can make a small wonder that affects pollution for all the cities. I think a great wonder would work. You could make it so that it places an pollution reducing improvement in all cities.

I don't know how to set it up for the - production.

Greenpeace would be a good great wonder I think. I don't know what to call the improvements that it would work with it.
      Go BIG or go home.

Comment

i dont know.

i would suggest to wait until we can properly mod the game so that we can add more flags to it. i dont possibly see how we can implement my idea with the way the game currently is.

Comment

i think all you gotta do is rename one of the pollution reducing improvements, and check off "effects all cities" or whatever its called. im really not too familiar with the editor.

Comment

I can get the improvements to reduce pollution but not production. There is no way to reduce production. Zero is the minimum for production improvrevements. I guess we'll have to wait for the next patch.
            Go BIG or go home.

Comment

Working...
            X