some ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some ideas

I've noticed alot of people complaining about lack of stacking and tedious movement of units. I was wonder if it was possible to make a land unit able to carry foot solders kind of like an apc armored carrier, no attack low defense can carry say 5 soldiers? could solve some of this lack of stacking arguement if possible i may play around with this later with my mod but don't have time right now working on a program.
    "To live in peace you must take the war to the enemey"

Should be possible with the editor. I thought about this too but haven't gotten around to trying it.
    The flags and capacity thingies are there for the naval transport units and are still open for air (flying fortress maybe?) and land (I thought mech inf looked most like APC) units. I'm not sure if it's possible to restrict this function to foot units only though. Carrying a modern armor in an APC would be useful but a bit silly methinks
    "Five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what has it produced? The Cuckoo Clock... goodbye Harold"

Comment

yes there is a flag for Carry foot units only...the original helicopter uses this flag....anyways i'm looking into it right now to see if it can be done on land based units
      "To live in peace you must take the war to the enemey"

Comment

Working...
      X