Art troubles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art troubles!

I am having some difficulty with the art for the natural resources...

I tried going to Art Editing for Dummies but I can't get to the link provided there, so I was hoping somebody HERE could help me.

The problem is that I have added several new resources to the list, and I want icons for them on the map. Now, using Photo Suite, I loaded the files, added what I needed, saved them as 256 Color files (Palletized) and sure enough, I get the icon on the map... BUT I also get the pink background which I thought was not supposed to appear. Oddly enough, if I load the original file, the pink background is not the there, but the two files are the same!

HELP!

Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Sorry about the tutorial, the whole site is down, infact I think f2s itself is down coz I can't even connect to www.icedan.f2s.com

but, you gotta find the colour table and remove the pink from that table by clicking on it and changing it to some unique colour and then add the pink back but making it the first cell in the colour table
    be free

Comment

It's not working!

Do you mean the color table in the Photo Suite? For some reason, I can't change the cells in that.... even if I could, why would that make a difference? What does that have to do with anything?

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Well, its morning and still no change.... I still can't make it show up.

I suppose the most frustrating thing is that it looks EXACTLY like the original art file for the natural resources with the exception of the new images, and the original works and this one doesn't.

Oh well... I hope somebody can help.

Comment

Same problem for me, edited the palace screen, but now changed elements show a magenta background...
          Blah

Comment

I still can't solve this art problem.... are you sure no one knows how to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
              Sorry about the tutorial, the whole site is down, infact I think f2s itself is down coz I can't even connect to www.icedan.f2s.com

but, you gotta find the colour table and remove the pink from that table by clicking on it and changing it to some unique colour and then add the pink back but making it the first cell in the colour table
              Snoopy, if you wish, I could upload the tutorial on my own webspace, simply send the html file (s) to me ( bebro@civii.de ) - if you like

Dom Pedro, I`ve still the same problems, I´´ll test a bit on the weekend if that can be solved - I post here as soon as I have anything new...
              Blah

Comment

Working...
              X