Suggestion: Horsedrawn Carriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Horsedrawn Carriage

I'm playing on a huge map right now, and I was just thinking "what if there was a land-based transport?"

It seems there should be a unit that makes use of horses for transportation, and iron for the carriage. Then you could rush settlers out into the Wild Wild West.

Any thoughts?
    eao

I like the idea, i thought of using the horse resource for carts or something as well. AS well as the settler, how about a Carthouse Improvement, that is like a cheaper marketplace, allowing fast trade with carthorses therefore more commerce and money, and more luxuries delivered.
    I think new improvements can be added, though of course if another had to be removed that would be crap.

Wild West Cowboy scenario anyone?

Comment

hmm- I can understand this used in a scenario=- but not in the real game- how about we merely request a feature to add units to be carried in a carriage

but- eao- the American lands were about the only real land in which carriages were vital- of course they used it in europe but in america, that was about the main place where weapons were moved in them- of course they used them in some wars- but they really were not all that common.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
      X