Scenario creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario creation

Well I posted this at the general forum, but there no one answered, so I hope someone here could help me!

Well what I wonder is that in civ 2 I could create a scenario whit cities and units, but in civ 3 I cant do it! I thought that civ 3 wasnt supposed to be a bader game if I can say it like that, than civ 2!

no, there is no scenario editing in civ3. There is only a "Civ3 Edit" where you can make maps and customize stuff, but you'll have to play from 4000 BC anyhow. You cannot make scenarios where there are cities and units. And maybe this is possible, but i couldn't figure out how to do it, but you can't even determine Civ starting locations! Frankly, after the initial excitement of my first game, civ3 turned out to be horribly disappointing. I could rant on for quite a while discussing why, but suffice to say, if you like civ2, keep playing that and dont buy civ3. Wait until they publish a scenario expansion pack (and hopefully a scenario editor) and wait for the price to drop.
    ugh crud, why won't they fall prey to my Machiavellian schemes?

Comment

Working...
    X