MOD APPROVAL RATINGS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD APPROVAL RATINGS?

There are so many proposed mods out now for everything except the kitchen sink, that I'm terribly confused. I don't have the time to try out 43 different variations. Can we have a thread wherein people simply rate the mods - without chapters and chapters of strategical nuance, weather patterns throughout history, etc.?

I'd suggest an out-of-ten ratings system, with a limit of about five lines of explanation.

And what's this copyright chill I feel that's going around? Are people SERIOUS that Infogrames wants to crack down on mods???

in the files forum, see the rating column next to the number of replies
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      in the files forum, see the rating column next to the number of replies
      Well, yes, I know, but what quickly happens is that the stars merely denote people's interest in the evolving thread - not the mod itself. And the evolving thread gets VERY evolved, with enough argument and counter argument to make your head spin.

So I thought that if there were a thread devoted very simply to a list of the various mods, all clustered in one easily accesible place with very concise assessments, the lives of rather simple people like myself would be a lot easier!

Yes? No?

Comment

Well, you get my vote.

P.S. Gromit Mod V1.0 is now 1.01 (creation forum)
        "Five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what has it produced? The Cuckoo Clock... goodbye Harold"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeannette

Yes? No?
          Yes! I actually have been thinking the same thing myself. Just make sure, that the results of your poll / survey can be boiled down to a very simply rating, and that you make it clear, that only people who have played a mod votes (some on the forum might vote just from the description of a mod).

Best wishes with the survey!

Comment

Working...
          X