Espionage How To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espionage How To

How do I plant a spy and do espionage? I now I need the NSA small wonder and must have beacoup bucks. Done both, but still can't see where I can plant spys and conduct my covert ops.
    TANSTAAFL

At the right side of the little info box at the bottom right of the screen, you'll see an 'E' button. Pressing that will allow you to start espionage.
    kmj

Comment

To plant a spy, click on the pentagon icon after you have built the Intelligence Agency, and plant a spy the same way you create embassies. You need a fair bit of gold to plant the spy, about 100-200.
      None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Ok, I have sucessfully planted spies and conducted spy missions in previous games, but for some reason in this game I cannot plant spies. Are there any conditions to plant a spy? When i double click on the pentagon, nothing happens, and I have no pentagons on the foriegn nations (still is a star) and I have no spy options when i click the star. Is it because i am at peace with everyone? 'cause they are all democracy? what gives? i dont understand why it is not working in this ONE game

Comment

double click? only brings up the city window for me.

Conduct esp IS on the right click menu for the city that built the wonder. check there. good luck

Comment

thanks couslee, i forgot about the right click. i kept trying to double click the pentagon, or use the buttons by the info box (both of which did not work) but i got it with the right click on the city

weird though.

'nother bug?

Comment

Working...
            X