autosave crash ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autosave crash ?

Don't want to start this post as "This game crashes all the time". It does once in awhile (after like hours and hours of playing .. and after my wife has left me, my dog has left me, etc.).

The game does crash once in awhile (so does my stupid pin ball game, my email program, etc.. it just happens).

When it does crash (the game).. I figure "hey, autosave!". Well, uhh.. quite often the autosave is like from an hour ago that I played! Guess I'm use to smax (when it crashes, takes me pretty close to where I was).

Anyway to fix this? Not saying it's a bug bla bla bla.

Hey, I might even be happy with an option to tell me turn is complete and I'll save more. Just bought the game last week, haven't ran into that yet (might of missed it though, been trying to read so much on it lately).

Thanks

There is an option in the preference menu to have it inform you when the turn ends, basically you have to press the space bar or enter to end the turn each time. That might help, I don't know what to tell you about autosave, the two times civ3 crashed on me (and I blame windows, not civ) the autosave was from the turn right before the turn it crashed.

-quinalla
    Jacob's Law "To err is human: to blame it on someone else is even more human."

Comment

Working...
    X