X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT: Slinger Graphics

I have an animation. It is 75 frames, and has S, SW, W, NW, and N

Using Flicster someone could make this into a unit, even if it is just for the S direction, just to test. Unfortunatly i don't have any way to create FLICS.
    Attached Files

Nice work

I know someone that I'm almost 100% sure will know what to do - i'll give him a call and he'll post here soon (i hope!)

Cheers!
    ~Alex
    "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion"
    -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

It was actually quite easy. Downloaded some programs and simply extracted the bibtmmpas from AOE2 graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by heardie
        It was actually quite easy. Downloaded some programs and simply extracted the bibtmmpas from AOE2 graphics.
        I knew it looked AoEish

~Alex
        -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

Good ! we will have the first bombarding unit for the ancients scenarios.

Could be a a

attack : 1
          bombard : 1
          Defense : 0

Should be cheap (10 shields like a warrior).

Regards,
          The Great Armada scenario

Comment

Somehow a catapult seems more likely to destroy a temple & walls than a slingshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
              Somehow a catapult seems more likely to destroy a temple & walls than a slingshot.
              They key is to get a crackshot that can wing one over the wall, hit a sentry on helmet, over to the swordsman who will drop the sword on the rope and the door will fly open .... i mean, its obvious to me!

Cheers!
              ~Alex
              -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

Originally posted by heardie
                Isn't that a copyright violation?

Comment

It isn't copyright violation. It's for everyone's good. Also you won't sell it for a price.
                  I seem to be what i'm no you see

Comment

It probably is copyright but who the hell cares, it was done in ctp.
                    and I mean it was AoE + A0E2 that those Microsoft people published, you know the same ppl who gave us Windoze.

PS. Internal Error Explorer has faulted up *again*

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
                      Yep, i did not realize artillery was destroying buildings in Civ 3 but I still believe it could be a bombarding (weakening) unit for open combat and could be captured the same way.

Bombard would rather be : 2.

Is it really stupid considering the way they were used (psiloi, auxiliarii = light mobile infantry that does not go into direct contact but harrass the enemy).

Regards,
                      The Great Armada scenario

Comment

Humm

Has anyone made a flc file for this that works with civ3 yet? I sure would like to use it....

Comment

nah, but I am making the knight.

Comment

Still looking he he

Comment

Working...
                            X