• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: Gray modern fortress

i changed the color of the modern fortress to gray
    insted of the greenish color he had..

p.s
    the file also contains the "mine" gfx change i'v made..
    Attached Files

:
    Attached Files

Comment

have you been going crazy with mods ever since my tutorial, or do you already understand it all?

what you should do, is desaturate it, then lighten it, maybe even give it a grayscale reflected gradient to make it look shiny.

that would look sweeeeeeet...
      be free

Comment

well, i do graphics for a living,didnt had the time to make things though.
        but for the last 3 days i'v been at home,sick, so now i have the time to do some stuff....

Comment

Again, great work!

I just think you should alter them a bit - they kinda look like turtles But your idea is sound - fortresses could use a facelift

~Alex
          "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion"
          -Democritus of Abdera

Comment

Ive been looking for this mod for a while... so decided it deserved a

*bump*

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

m_m_x, when I d/l the zip, it allows it, but when I try to extract all, it tells that are no files to extract. I have been able to d/l your other file and extract it.

Comment

Working...
              X