Editor Specifics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editor Specifics

I didn't get a response on the General forum so I'm gonna ask here.

What does the number for production values of Improvements actually mean?

And does the "doubles happiness effect of" only double happiness, or could it work on something like a Courthouse, too. As I said before, probably just wishful thinking.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Re: Editor Specifics

Originally posted by Lorizael
    I didn't get a response on the General forum so I'm gonna ask here.

What does the number for production values of Improvements actually mean?

And does the "doubles happiness effect of" only double happiness, or could it work on something like a Courthouse, too. As I said before, probably just wishful thinking.
    The production value of an improvement is the number of shields it generates per turn.

I haven't tested, but I see no reason why the "doubles happiness effect of improvement xxx" property of a wonder would do anything other than double the happiness effect of xxx. You could, of course, use the editor to make a wonder double the happiness effect of a Courthouse (you would also want to make the Courthouse have a happiness effect in the first place). If you were hoping you could use it to double the corruption fighting properties of a Courthouse, then I suspect that is indeed wishful thinking

Comment

Working...
    X