Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Game CRASHES ALWAYS

HI only wonder,

have never been able to finish one of my games, after a lot of playing time there is always the point when I here that someone (computer) or I tries to build a new town AND GAME CRASHES.
    Doesn't matter if a play a small/big/huge Map. The small crashes after 70 cities and the huge crashed after 400 cities or so.
    Now have already started 4 games, always the same, but only after dozen of hours of play.

THIS GAME IS BUGGY IT IS TECHNICAL SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP and I didn`t want to use other words, which the game deserves.

Have a PC with 512MByte / 1,4 GHZ Athlon / Geforce 3 Card (anyway at the HUGE MAP it is impossible to play seriouse, the 16 computer player needs in the year 1100 AD about 10 minutes (Huge Map Real World 255x255) but it crashes now, everytime, when a new city is build.

Best wishes to all ALEX

AT LEAST FOUND A SOLUTION FOR GAMES WHICH CRASHES BECAUSE OF TOO MANY CITIES ...

OKAY PLAY AS LONG UNTIL THE GAME CRASHES ...

Load from this site the civ3copy utility load your last AUTOSAVE GAME into the utility and GIVE ALL SETTLERS TO YOURSELF ... SAVE GAME WITH UTILITY .. start the saved game, and do the next turn, and everything is okay, of course you are also permitted to build any more cities SO DISOLVE ALL SETTLERS now you could play on until someone else want to build a new city, but you always have the tool ...

AT LEAST YOU COULD FINISH THIS GAME ... I hope ??????

Have fun ....

Comment

Working...
    X