Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q: Foreign Advisor, Embassies/Espionage, Investigating Cities and Production Queues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: Foreign Advisor, Embassies/Espionage, Investigating Cities and Production Queues

I just need some pointers :

1. Foreign Advisor, only shows 7 other Civs, how do I get the status of the other Civs not shown, like what trade and military agreements they have.

2. Espionage, I managed to get embassies by right-clicking my Captial, and I managed to get spies by right-clicking my city with the Intelligence Agency, but how do I contact the Embassies and Spies and perform various tasks ?

3. How do I investigate a foreign city ? I get a brief screen of the city when I first establish an embassy, but how else ?

4. Production Queues, still can't work out how to set one up and manage it

Thanks in advance.
    xane

On the Foriegn Advisor screen, Shift-Control-right click on one of the leader portraits. You'll get a small pulldown menu listing the extra civs. Select the one you want showing. If you just want to talk to the civ, but don't need the extra info, (from the main screen) press Shift-D. This will give you a screen listing all of the civs you are in contact with, you can select whom you want to talk to.

2) Espionage: You can either press Shift-E or click on the tiny E on the right hand side of your status box (lower right hand corner of the screen).

3) To investigate a city: see 2), then select "Investigate City"

4) Production Queue: To add an item: Shift-left click.

To delete an item: click on the item in the queue and press Delete.

Hope this helps.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
    X