I was able to bombard pollution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was able to bombard pollution?

Currently playing a game where I had parked a few Battleships off the Egyptian coast in order to Bombard a few improvements. I pick a square that has a Furs resource but is also polluted and has a Railroad. Anyway I start my Bombardment which it tells me has been successful and that improvements have been destroyed, only to see the pollution disappear and the Furs and railroad remain intact. Now that can't be right surely?

I've yet to do further tests to confirm whether it's just a one off, but was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

P.S

I should note that further Bombardments did destroy Railroad/Road improvements eventually.

lol... I have to test that!

-Alech
    "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

COOL! What a great way for me to clear the rampant pollution within my borders! AHOY THE ARTILLERY!
      Orange and Tangerine Juice. More mellow than an orange, more orangy than a tangerine. It's alot like me, but without all the pulp.

~~ Shamelessly stolen from someone with talent.

Comment

yehaa! screw the Recycling centers!

(let's hope that the upcoming patch won't fix that bug, eh?)

Comment

It would really help during those nuclear attacks (such as they are ). Nuke a city, then have your BB's shell the pollution. Save your grassland squares from taking a beating. Hmmm...I don't know if that is a cheat or not, because I have never seen what happens to a garbage dump which has been shelled by a battleship!

Comment

I might have to try that one out myself, has anyone else seen this work?

-quinalla
            Jacob's Law "To err is human: to blame it on someone else is even more human."

Comment

Battleships blowing away garbage.
              I do that all the time... (damn Persians)

This is yet another BUG
              Faraxix, fix it! PLEASE!!
              And fix polution improvments...

I had to make coal plant a WONDER!
              That way its obselete with Nuclear Power
              Sooo many tweaks to make....

But we still love it
              You likee soupee?

Comment

Hehe. Though did anyone check if it`s really treated as "Cleared pollution" by a city? (what putting a laborer there gives)

Comment

Working...
                X