No crashes in the game :) .. until post-game era. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No crashes in the game :) .. until post-game era. :(

Until yesterday, I hadn't experienced any technical problems with the game (Except for the scrolling problem, if that counts.)

Then I decided to go back to a previously finished game and keep playing it. Everything was fine at first, but when I decided to prune obsolete units by hitting the F3 key, the game crashed (Oh well, I needed to go to bed anyway! )

Today it crashed again (BTW, I'm glad the autosave still works even after the score becomes static.) This time it was a bit slower. The game got stuck in "Please Wait..." mode. No units were activating! I had to move and take care of 90% of everything manually! I quickly tired of this. I saved the game, and reloaded. *Crash*

This was all taking place during the Modern era. I suppose that could be the source of the problem, rather than the condition in which I was playing the game. But still, I reached the Modern era much sooner (Hence with the score still running) in a more recent game and hadn't experienced any problems.

P.S. I thought it was annoying that if I elected to keep playing, the only way to get the correct music back was to turn the sound off and then on again.
Working...
X