Where do you change city files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you change city files?

Can anyone tell me where you can change the city type (i.e. AMER, ASIAN, EURO, MIDEAST) for a particular civ? And, is there a way you could add a city type to put in new graphics?

This is probably done with the editor. I've never tried it, but it seems to make sense. Go to the Civilization tab and change the Culture Group area. Now if you are trying to edit the actual files. That's a whole other ball game.
    Yours in gaming,
    ~Luc

Comment

Thanks Elucidus! I don't know how I missed the drop down for "Culture Group"

Now what I need is to add a culture. I'm thinking that may be really tough (maybe impossible).

Comment

NP, buddy.

Adding a culture group is probably a lot like adding an Age. I tried to add the information age to the tech tree...lol. Needless to say, the game crashed.
        Yours in gaming,
        ~Luc

Comment

Originally posted by Elucidus
          NP, buddy.

Adding a culture group is probably a lot like adding an Age. I tried to add the information age to the tech tree...lol. Needless to say, the game crashed.
          It must be harder, as they are ot present in the BICs, as the Ages are.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Good point. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for that insight.
            Yours in gaming,
            ~Luc

Comment

Working...
            X