Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold how??

First off hello first post
    Next up a n00b question how the heel do i get money me and my dad cant figure it out we always get in to money probs please help

thx Frags

i dont understand you.
    Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
    Asesino_Virtual

Comment

I mean verry simple how to get money in the game do you irigate or mine and where do i do this i dont now please help does this explain it

Frags

Comment

First of all, put ur workers in Auto, they know what they do. Second, dont build a large army. Third, at the beginning, build as many cities as u can. And fourth, change ur goverment to Monarchy and then, The Republic. Ah, and in the process, try to build marketplaces. They help a lot.
        Roman: Civilization belongs to the civilized. Attila: It belogs to those who have the power to conquer it. Me: Nope, it belongs to me. Coz ive paid 50 bucks and it has a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
        Asesino_Virtual

Comment

Build Wall Street and tell some of your cities to build wealth.
          Alex

Comment

Build roads on the squares that your citizens are working. Switch to Monarcy ASAP, and if at peace Republic and Democracy. Also, you don't have to build EVERY building in EVERY city. For example, if the city has a fresh water supply near, you don't need an aqueduct. You don't need a barracks in every city, preferably the ones where you will be producing most of you units. Every gold you can save per turn is more in your coffers for emergencies or when you have to pay out of the nose for resources or techs. Good luck to you and your Dad!

Comment

increase your research and sell your technology to rival civs. That's a sure fire way to get rich.

Comment

Thank you guys this is what i need now time to kill some enemy's

Frags

Comment

Play about with your Science/Luxury/Tax rate .. If your loosing money, increase Tax rate (by reducing science) ..

You can also take citizens out of production and by clicking on them make them tax men .. but I would only do this if you have a reasonable sized city, with a lot of spare food/resource and a fair deal of trade already generated from it.

I certainly would go for the build as many cities as you can, and whenever you build an improvement, bare in mind the profit your making .. it can be a bit tight to start with balancing the budget.

You also can select Wealth (as the city build option) .. which will help, but don't forget about it , or your city will remain like that, and not build anything else..

Good luck .. and enjoy..
                  "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Working...
                  X