Patch + No CD crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch + No CD crack

I did a full installation of civ3, and i lost my CD, so i had to download a no CD crack to be able to play.
    My question is: do you think the patch will not allow a NO CD crack? cause ive played a few games where patches dont work with a NO CD crack.

"i lost my CD"

Yeah, right.

What you need to do is swap the .exe file back to the old one. Then patch the game. Then go find a new no-cd patch for the updated version of the game and apply that one.

-Alech
    "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

Originally posted by Akaoz
      "i lost my CD"

Yeah, right.

What you need to do is swap the .exe file back to the old one. Then patch the game. Then go find a new no-cd patch for the updated version of the game and apply that one.

-Alech
      Ohh i see. ok thanks.

i actually DID lose my CD, why wouldnt u believe me? i actually didnt get a warez version of this game cause these guys deserve the money, but other games i have gotten warez versions.

Comment

Re: Patch + No CD crack

Originally posted by ElitePersian
        [...] i lost my CD [...]

Comment

Geez, ok fine, dont believe me, but i can prove i bought the game, bought the LE, i have the instruction booklet and that useless tech tree right here, without the damn editor notes. But if you dont wanna believe me, FINE. it doesnt make a difference to me.

Comment

better than a no cd hack is a burnt copy of the CD !!!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You mean you lost your Civ 3 CD and you're wasting your time posting here instead of doing some investigation?

That would not be what I would do!
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

i'm sure there is a media replacement program, most companies have them.

its been my experience though that with patches most game companies tend to disable their own copyprotection on accident.
                I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                  You mean you lost your Civ 3 CD and you're wasting your time posting here instead of doing some investigation?
                  hehe, i lost the CD on the bus, and they never retrieved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahi
                    i'm sure there is a media replacement program, most companies have them.
                    What do you mean by this? you mean that i can get my CD replaced as long as i show them proof that i bought it in the first place?

Comment

I wonder where that nick comes..

This guy sure is l337

Comment

Working...
                      X