Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game hangs!

hi,
    i played until 1490. in that round the civil disorder in an former russian city vanished. in the same round the azteks destroyed the russian civ. the game hangs while the ai handels the former russian citys (belonging to me now) and their resistance/civil disorders.

ok. i tried three times to go back one or two rounds and make a different game. no chance. i even kept the russian civ alive. no chance. this time in 1490 when the computer handles civil disorder in my own capital the game hangs.

thanks a lot firaxis! i gamed for 15h until i got to that point and it was a balanced and exciting game. i´m a civ veteran from the beginning 10 years ago but when that happend last time to me playing CTP I i threw the game away and never touched it again.

you have my money so get your work done properly! thats what i think
    aurel

same problem

I have the dsame problem. As a matter of fact I have played probably 5-7 games and have never gotten past the year 1500. i save the games periodically and have tyried goien back to digfferent times and playing differently and it does not matter. The AI starts it's turn, my comp start chugging and pounding the HD and next thing I know I am at my desktop. I am running W2k, 1 gig ram, 800 mghz CPU, tons od disk space and yes all of my drivers and Direct x are up to date. I am ready to trash the game as I have gotten no help from Infogrames (email...no reply)

Comment

and i want to point out the pc is not locked, i can kill civexe with taskmngr
      and NO its not a graphic card prob and NO its not my settings,my HD my mem etc
      its a f* endless-loop handmade BUG by the cracks of FIRAXIS

Comment

Working...
      X