Nuke Plants, Pollution, and Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuke Plants, Pollution, and Editor

I'm puzzled by the following - the editor makes no mention of a Nuke plant's ability to reduce pollution. How does the nuke plant reduce pollution? It has none of the polution reducing flags checked - nor does it create "negative pollution". Is the pollution reduction coded in beyond the reach of the editor (like the victorious army requirement for building the Military Academy and Heroic Epic), does the nuke plant not actually reduce pollution, or am I missing something? Curious because I want to mod the solar plant to reduce pollution.

Thanks.
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Re: Nuke Plants, Pollution, and Editor

Originally posted by The Templar
    I'm puzzled by the following - the editor makes no mention of a Nuke plant's ability to reduce pollution. How does the nuke plant reduce pollution? It has none of the polution reducing flags checked - nor does it create "negative pollution". Is the pollution reduction coded in beyond the reach of the editor (like the victorious army requirement for building the Military Academy and Heroic Epic), does the nuke plant not actually reduce pollution, or am I missing something? Curious because I want to mod the solar plant to reduce pollution.

Thanks.

It might be that it replaces very pollutive improvements like a coal plant.. I think it says in the manual (or civilopedia) that nuclear and hydro plants replace older plants.

Fred

Comment

Working...
    X