Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting upgrade bug

Howdy,

When I get to Gunpowder tech sometimes I will be building musketmen but instead of paying for the upgrade I'll just disband the pikemen (or whatever defensive unit is there) into shields. While doing this from the city screen, I leave the city screen and if a musketmen is there I'll try to fortify it. It looks like the musketmen fortifies but it still seems to be waiting for a response (still has the circular waiting for command). I have to save the game and reload it to get things moving again.

Sounds similar to something in the Apolyton bug list but was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar. This seems to be prevalent from this point on with other units as well.

I've noticed this also if you have a bunch or artillery and bombard a unit down to its lowest point, and then bombard it again, I'll get the same behavior (last artillery won't respond).

Any suggestions??

It happened to me too!

I usually press "w" and the white circle goes way and sometimes things get running again! But sometimes (in the same situation) when i press "w" the down-right windows just say "please wait" for a long period of time and then the game runs again like nothing happened! Sometimes i get tired of waiting and i just reloaded it! But sometimes even that doesn't work!

Portugal
    Nation of: Magellan's (from Magellan's Expedition);
    Vasco da Gama (Discoverer of the Maritime path to India);
    and Pedro Álvares Cabral (Discoverer of Brazil in 1500)
    "Every day Mankind fights a battle against Nature, forgetting if winning, Mankind will be among the defeated!"

Comment

Working...
    X