Help! Special Units not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Special Units not available

I am unable to build units special to a civilization. For example, I cannot create impi (special unit) for zoolu (civilization). I have barracks and meet strategic resource requirements. For the zoolu there are no strategic resource requirements. They are ancient, so I don't require the future. Special units do not appear in my menu. Please help!

I want my impi!
    I deserve my impi!

Thanks!
    Renata

I'll check out that later today. I suppose I can reply within 7-8 hours, when I return back home. Sorry for the delay.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

The Impi Warrior works as normal; at least I was able to build ones when I tried to figure out your problem. Apparently you have just probably made some mistake while changing production. The queue function in production might cause some confusion for somones, but I don't think it's the reason in this case.

Just keep trying!
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

check your optional selections when in the choosing your civ screen

Comment

Re: Help! Special Units not available

Originally posted by renatastar
          I am unable to build units special to a civilization. For example, I cannot create impi (special unit) for zoolu (civilization). I have barracks and meet strategic resource requirements. For the zoolu there are no strategic resource requirements. They are ancient, so I don't require the future. Special units do not appear in my menu. Please help!

I want my impi!
          I deserve my impi!

Thanks!
          Renata
          Did you turn off the civ specific abilities? If you did, then you have no special units.

Comment

panzer not available

I can not seem to make panzers and I am playing as Bismark--where is the civ specific file? The manual for this game sucks bigtime.

Comment

The manual isnt that bad.

When you start a new game there is a box you can check which toggles on/off the "variability". What this means is that if it is set to "off" then none of the Civ's get thier advantage traits or unique units.

Comment

Working...
              X