Diplomacy in huge maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy in huge maps?

Thanks to these forums I've been able to search out answers to all of my questions, except this one... When playing on a huge map with the max number of civs, I have access to only the 7 AI covs in the foreign advisor screen. Is there a way to see the others? I can always get one of my units close to the territory of a missing civ and click on one of their units or cities to initiate contact, but that's a pain.

Sorry if this is a common question... Any ideas?

either shift left click or shift right click should do it; I forget which. This answer was given at the "ask the civ3 team" at civ3.com, so to verify it you can check there. or you can just try random combinations, I'm pretty sure it was one of the above two.
    kmj

Comment

To the the right hand side of your screen near the bottom (right of the box with your unit details etc) are some letters...one of the letters "d" (I think) , click this and it will bring up a list of the a.i civs and allow you to contact them via this.

Oh for surah

Comment

When I asked the same question, the answer I got was to go to one of the circles with the picture of an AI leader and hold down SHIFT as you right-click. You will be presented with a list of AI leaders that aren't on the screen. Pick the one you want and his or her picture will appear, replacing the picture you clicked on.
        None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Working...
        X