Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I change the colors of the Civs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I change the colors of the Civs??

Like, the colors are not too good, like, the Russians are ins a brown color ! I want them RED !!

I've already entered on the Civ3edit, but the icon to change the colors and other things are disabled !!

Somebody help me
    I'm sorry, but I'm not American, I'm Brazilian, so my english is not so good... Hope U understand :D

To edit the rules, you need to go into the options and uncheck "use default rules"

Comment

becareful. i have changed my colors, but eventhough none of them are duplicate colors, the game wont take the new colors, and it continuously crashes on huge world w/ 16 civs ...with less civs it works though

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo
        becareful. i have changed my colors, but eventhough none of them are duplicate colors, the game wont take the new colors, and it continuously crashes on huge world w/ 16 civs ...with less civs it works though
        AFAIK, that is a know bug that Firaxis is aware of (and it seems they are addressing it in patch currently developing).

Sorry if I don't add the link to related Firaxian post, I haven't spare time for the search
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

thanks Adm.Naismith

since i have lost faith in this inofgrames/firaxis combo, i thought i post this little something just in case they dont fix this problem with the fist patch (gee, out of all the games i own: ctp, and civ3 are the only ones in which i NEED a patch to play the game)

so, it appears that if you chage the following civs, then the game will crash:
          babylon
          russia
          china
          japan
          (or if their are duplicate colors)

if anyone has successfull changed these from their defaults, please post that you did so, and also the colors that you changed them to. I have successfully changed the rest from their default without any crashes. Thanks.

Comment

Yooo !!

Yeah, the first time I changed the civ colors the game crashed when I passed my turn... but I did this:

I put the default color to each Civilization to White... Than I only changed the colors of the Civilizations that I would like to play against ( Russia, China, France, EUA, Egypt, England, Germany)...

It worked !!

Thanks for the help guys

I'm sorry, but I'm not American, I'm Brazilian, so my english is not so good... Hope U understand :D

Comment

Working...
            X