Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The game goes to damn FAST !!!add CTP2interface!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game goes to damn FAST !!!add CTP2interface!

Hi all ,share this with me

Maybe it is my computer (P4)but if you terminate a turn, you can barely keep up with the units of your opponents , follow civil disorder , manage problems in cities ect.. There is no dialog what happened and where it happen like in Calltopower2.. (text like civil disorder in..., Forces approaching... a click on text...!!!)
    The map is also poor. Trade is bad , the idea of colonies is very good but before i know colony dissapear!! `diplomacy screen AOAGRH..!! No possiblities to build armies! it seems that the game is not terminated. Is this a beta ??!! Can we expect an update!?

PS It would be perfect if you add the user friendlyness of CTP
    Still Civ 3 is still very good!!

I agree that a "turn summary" would be a very useful feature--particularly in getting back to those cities that reported problems (pollution, civil disorder, et cetera).

Personally, I like the map and I love the trade model.

What do you mean by "no possibilities to add armies"? You can create an army from any great leader that you acquire. After any one of your armies has achieved a military victory, and after you have acquired the necessary tech (can't remember what it is, right now) you can build the Military Academy small wonder, which enables you to build additional armies at will. In addition, building the Pentagon will enable you to add an additional unit to each of your exiting armies, as well as all armies build from that point forward.

Also, colonies "disappear" when your cultural borders expand to include them--meaning that the benefit that you derived is stilll intact.

But perhaps you knew all of that and were meaning something else. If so, please clarify and I would be glad to try and help.

Comment

Just as a side note...I'm running the game on a Cel800 (100mhz FSB) and in between turns is SLOW AS HELL. I mean, the units move at a decent speed...but with so many of them it takes forever. A skip function (skip viewing it, with a summary) would be great.

Comment

Working...
      X