Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for a mod: color coded leaders

Hi y'all,

What I'd like is a colored dot on the leader portrait that corresponds to his color in the game. If Queen Elizabeth decides to talk to me, it's easier for me to remember who I'm dealing with. I am looking at the colors all the time on the main screen, so when I see the dot, I will go, 'Oh yeah, the orange guys, I don't like them'.

It's just easier to match color than to remember, 'the zulus are purple, the americans are...' for 15 civs. Voilà.

Does this sound logical? Or am I making much ado about nothing? Back to y'all. Thanks for listening.

DeanCo--

don't know if it's feasable, but I'd love it too . Maybe not a dot, but some way of telling what color a civ was...

-- adaMada
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

On the diplomacy screen the color ringing their face is the color of the civ.
      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
      New faces...Strange places,
      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Originally posted by MacTBone
        On the diplomacy screen the color ringing their face is the color of the civ.
        Thanks for the tip, MacTBone. I saw those colors but the penny didn't drop. Still, why should I have to click through 2 screens to get that info?

Ahhh....maybe I'll mod this myself.

DeanCo--

Comment

I'm actually wondering if I can get the nations flags to replace certain colours
          be free

Comment

Working...
          X