Advisor Screens & other Questions of Minor Consequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advisor Screens & other Questions of Minor Consequence

1. Maybe this has been asked already, but is there away to see ALL of the rulers in the foreign advisor screen? Because in my last game, I had about 10 civilizations, but only a few of them were actually in that little circle of leaders in the advisor's menu, and I couldn't seem to find some way to scroll to the others.

2. Is there any way to clear the view of the map to see just the terrain? I know its possible on the little map, but that doesn't help much.

I'll add more as I think of them, but these are the two bugging me the most.
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Hi! Here's one answer for you at least.

1) The foreign advisor screen can only show 7 foreign leaders. You will simply have to pick and choose which 7 of the 10 you want there - do this by pressing Shift while right-clicking on the circle you want to replace the civ in. A list of the non-displayed civs will appear and you select the one you want to replace the one you right-clicked. Yes, it's a bit of a clumsy interface and a shame it can't show all the civs, but I guess that's what happens when they decide to give us the option of playing with more than 8 players

2) I'd like to know the answer to this one myself. By pressing the Delete-key you can remove the interface and buttons and see just the map, but I know that's not really what you asked for. You want to be able to see the terrain without roads, irrigation, cities and units, right? I don't know if that is possible in Civ3.

Comment

Thanks, Peoux.

It's really not so important to me that I have all of the leaders TOGETHER, I would just like to be able to see all of the leaders at one time or another.
      Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Working...
      X