Ending a Right of Passage agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending a Right of Passage agreement

I tried to find this information both in the manual and in the online Civilopedia, but I was not able to find the answer to my question.

According to both sources, a Right of Passage agreement is meant for 20 "turns", and then either party should have the option to cancel it.

Well I do not know how "turns" are counted, but I made
    a "Right of Passage" agreement with the Zulus fairly early in the game, and in the 1600's Zulu warriors were still cheerfully criss-crossing my territory, without ever seeing a question whether
    I want to prolong the agreement. Actually I started looking through diplomacy screens to find a way of initiating the cancellation myself, but nothing even remotely related came up.

Best regards, Gabor

After posting my question I noticed that there is a similar thread
    "Any way to tell the amount of time left in a Treaty/Pact?" where there is a partial answer to my question. In particular it is pointed out that whenever
    I hit the "active" button under the negotiating table, I am supposed to see what treaties I have with the party in question.

Well I did see the button, but it did not seem to work on my installation. I have Civ3 installed on a laptop (see thread
    Laptop screen size and freeze issues
    and I seem to have certain lines missing on my Diplomacy screen, but the "Active" button is still visible. So I am puzzled.

Best regards, Gabor

Comment

Working...
    X