Problems launching Spaceship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems launching Spaceship?

After completing the final spaceship component, I am unable to access the spaceship information screen. This effectively makes me unable to launch the ship.

My system is high-end, with a GeForce3 video card. To date, I have not experienced any of the fatal bugs reported in this forum.

Has anyone else had this experience?

I have provided a save game which demonstrates this problem, at least on my computer.

--Thanks, Tom.

Hardware:

- Athlon 1.4 GHz, 512 MB
    - GeForce3 / 64 MB
    - Windows 2000

Software:

- nVidia Detonator Driver, 5.13.01.2183.
    - Desktop set to 1600x1200x32 @ 85 Hz.

I've read through the forums and seen that a number of other problems have been "addressed" by rolling back to an older driver. If that is the case, then I will just wait for the patch.

Comment

Oops. Here is the attachment:
      Attached Files

Comment

yeah, it's happan to me, too! But it's maybe game is done becasue you won or lost other way or time ran out in 2050 AD, only one won or lost then no more, I think. I dont know.

Comment

The same thing happened to me when I loaded your savegame. I couldn't access the spaceship screen, and I could build the last component - thrusters - over and over again.

This has never happened in any of "my own" games though, and I have no idea why it happens in your game.

Comment

Working...
          X