replay doesnt work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replay doesnt work

has anyone else finished a game and not had the replay work?
    it was working earlier in the game if i would retire, but then it hit a point, where if i retired, i could not get the EOG replay. anyone else have this happen?

It stopped working for me in some games too. Now after many more turns it works again. Makes no sense.

Comment

Yeah, some games it'll work and other not. sometimes it will work for the same game, but at times it won't...for the same game. It makes no logical sense. ...But at least its not just me

Comment

I reported the same problem a few days ago in this portion of the forum. I haven't had the replay function work properly yet (albeit, I've only finished two games so far). The only response I received on my post was some kind soul who suggested that I uninstall and reinstall. I swear, if he had added that "if that doesn't work, try rebooting" I would have known for certain that Microsoft technical support had invaded the Apolyton forums!

Comment

mine's always worked but sometimes it seems take a very long time to start playing
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

ColdWizard, interesting. Perhaps the problem is my impatience and not the application! (It wouldn't be the first time.) I'll try it again and wait a bit. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
            X