Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vladimir Putin for the Russians...coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Putin for the Russians...coming soon!

I was working on a replacement for Catherine the Great, trying to upgrade all the leaders to modern times and I'm almost finished with Putin. Just wanted to see if I could get some comments on how it looks....interested?

Here are the different faces...

-JD

thats badass... what program u use?

Comment

looks great. I'd use it.

I wonder what other leaders you plan on making too?

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm using Photoshop and Kai's power tools to do the graphics editing. The pic was hard to find, he was actually in a board room in the original. As for future leaders, I'm planning on doing China's Jiang Zemin next. I've seen requests for lots of leaders. There are some other great creators out there doing these too.

-JD

Comment

LOVE THAT JOKER

Looks like Putin got ahold of the Joker's new cosmetic line!!!

Hilarious... I love it!

Now if somebody would just be crazy enough to add either Stalin or Hitler for some WWII mod packs (don't forget FDR and Churchill)
          Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

HA HA! That's weird. You know, when I was doing this one, all I could hear was the Joker saying, "He tried brand X..."

-JD

Comment

Jaundice, any chance I can get you to complement crazyroach's work on possibly doing some "mood work" on Hitler's noggin?

Crazyroach has done an excellent job on making an animated Hitler head, but we're still missing the "Leaderhead" still shots of a happy/angry/etc Hitler head, which makes crazyroach's excellent work only a half-step.

I'd love to do the work myself (I am decent on working on still-shots... animations I suck at), but damn all my bad luck, I've got to go to Saudi Arabia tomorrow and I'm all out of time as I'm busy packing (I shouldn't even be typing this!).

Maybe somebody can give crazyroach a hand on some "mood heads" for Hitler. I'm going to be gone for a while in the desert, so I'm afraid I can't help much!

Hitler needs to try out Joker's new cosmetic line too you know!

Here's some heads if that's any help

Buy the domain name Ehistory.com and launch your business with a premium domain and a high quality logo.

http://faculty-web.at.northwestern....6_1999/1006.jpg
              Last edited by Wolfshanze; November 18, 2001, 20:28.
              Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

I'll contact him and see if he's interested in teaming up. Thanks.

-JD

Comment

yeah man, roach and you should team up make awesome leaderheads.

Comment

Could you explain the settings you used in KPT? Especially for the conquered setting?

Comment

Well, I would like to see if he would be interested in teaming up to make the leaderheads. If someone could post a comment to him and see what he thinks about this one, I'd appreciate it.

As for the settings, I used KPT filter Goo to stretch the face, then used various brushes and tools to mark up his face. This is almost complete as of NOV 21, I just need to do that last graphics for the advisors and then I will post it up for download.

-JD

Comment

Working...
                      X