Loading units in an army using Military Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading units in an army using Military Academy

Ok, i just built the military academy in an overseas city that i conquered, and i have 3 tanks in there, and i wanna build an army, but it doesnt give me the option of building. I press the B button, and it doesnt do anything, and the "build army" button at the bottom isnt there.
    What gives?

Re: Loading units in an army using Military Academy

Originally posted by ElitePersian
    Ok, i just built the military academy in an overseas city that i conquered, and i have 3 tanks in there, and i wanna build an army, but it doesnt give me the option of building. I press the B button, and it doesnt do anything, and the "build army" button at the bottom isnt there.
    What gives?
    I logged on to ask the same question. How do I build an army using the Military Academy?
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

You have to build the army first. Just like building units, city improvements, etc.

They are pretty expensive to build. So, an overseas city with its loss of productivity due to corruption might not be the best place to build the Military Academy. You should put it in a nice safe, high producing city in your heartland.

Comment

Ohhh i see. thanks.
        Do you only have to build this army once? or do u have to build it everytime u wanna build an army?

Comment

Thanks JAMiAM, I just came accross it while scolling through the production queue.

ElitePersian: Think of an army as a unit you have to build. You then load it with troops just like a transport (I haven't found a way to upgrade or unload the troops yet though).

Thoth (still learning)
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

thanx.

Comment

Working...
            X