Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that if you rename a copy from biq to bic they could be edited. I don't know what the impact would be as many things are not the same. Mapsize is one. New features units.

I would look on the creation board and post the question there as well.

Comment

• vmxa1, are you sure connecting a resource increases the chance of depletion? I thought the consensus (at least for Civ3 vanilla) was that connection has no effect on resource depletion. Depletion is only based on the fixed ratios given in the editor. Of course that could have been changed in C3C.

Comment

• Well I was pretty sure in CivIII, but I have sen almost no depeltion in C3C, so I can't be sure. I have never seen an unconnect iron disappear, that is all I can say for sure.

Comment

• Yes, chance of depletion only kicks in if the resource is connected.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Thanks Theseus, now I know I have not lost my mind completely.

Comment

• Is there a way to play Civ 3 under 800x600 resolution?

Comment

• There is a thread that talks about a way to do it. I can't recall the forum though. I think it was either started by Solver or he supplied the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by teste
                  Is there a way to play Civ 3 under 800x600 resolution?
                  Edit : sorry, my prev answer was wrong . I dont know if you could do it. I read from CFC, IIRC, it wont. Somebody had made a program to run at 800x600, but had problem with it.
                  Game is just for Fun. Dont play the game if its not fun for you - binyo66 :)

Comment

• I did a quick search here and found the thread where Solver was gooing to write an app for it. I stopped the search, but I know he had another thread where it was done. I don't know if it worked.

Comment

• I've got the program, and it works - overall, including requests for it that I have got personally, the program's been downloaded over a thousand times. Granted, it's not enitrely convenient to play like that, but it works.

Vmxa - the first thread had it working too, but I created the second thread, because the first thread's download link went broken after some forum changes.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Question: I had noticed a C3C patch on another website and wondered if I should download(it was not on Civ3.com so didnt know if it was a new/better patch then 1.20).______________I had read alot of negative post here about 1.20 so i havent installed it yet either. Just recently bought Conquest, didnt know what to do about patch? Install? Maybe/Maybe not? And why?

Comment

• 1.20 did have some problems, but 1.22 has fixed all of them. It looks like there may be a small problem with MGLs, but otherwise it's good, and fixes many major problems (such as the FP actually increasing corruption) in release C3C.

Comment

• Thanks Kloreep.Lots of help.

Comment

• There is more detailed info in the C3C forum patch threads.

Comment

• Q: How to establish a Trade Route, and how to check it?

Comment

Working...
                                X