Hospital for Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital for Sale!

The manual states that any city improvement, except Wonders, can be sold, but for the life of my I can't sell a Hospital.

Having spent much of my first game cleaning up pollution caused by population, I determined to not build Hospitals in my next game until I had first built Mass Transit. However, several of my cities managed to build Hospitals without my noticing, yet I found it impossible to sell them. (Note: I know to right-click and select the 'Sell' option, and that appears to be available for other improvements, but not for Hospitals.)

I looked around in the CivEdit tool, but couldn't identify a setting that would effect that inability.

Any ideas?

One possible explanation for the fact that you can't sell hospitals may be because the city pop. >12

Maybe you can build a couple of workers or settlers, or if you're in communism have your citizens rush some improvement. Once that city is equal to or less than size 12 sell the hospital.

Hope this helps.
    signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Good thought. Had the some one myself, but it didn't work out. I reduced the city to a "below 12" pop multiple times but could never sell the darn thing. Ended up micromanaging its size in order to avoid the inevitable population pollution until I could discover and build Mass Transit System.

Comment

Working...
      X