Barbarian Nukes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarian Nukes!

In the drop down list descibing what Civs can build cetrain units I noticed an entry for Barbarian Cheiftan.

I wonder what would happen if you allowed the ICBM to be used by the barbarians, could the AI "adapt" to such a rules change, and if so would the barbarians actually use it?

This could be an interesting twist on the beginning of the game allthough terribly unbalanced.

It would sure force you to hunt those pesky Barbarian villages early on!

I never destory all of the barbarian villages as they are a great source to train my units on.

Comment

From what i have noticed a barbarian tribe doesnt get a unit untill one the other civs have discovered it. Note I have only used this on the privateteer(Sp), and I could be wrong. It was a nice change haveing barbarian "pirates" roaming the high seas. As it stands now the galley is listed only as a transport vessel and they do not attack our ships. They just float alone doing nothing, but giving my ship hit points.

I noted that they didnt get any Privateteers(sp) untill I hade reached the middle ages, so the age may have something to do with it also...

Comment

Originally posted by Avahz_D
        As it stands now the galley is listed only as a transport vessel and they do not attack our ships. They just float alone doing nothing, but giving my ship hit points.
        Really? I could have sworn ive been attacked by Barbarian galleys a couple of times, maybe not though

yeah I thought about the age thing too, they dont get horsemen untill its a common tech.

Oh well just put you need Pottery to build an ICBM!

(hey they could just create a fission reaction in the grain!)

Comment

Originally posted by HugoHillbilly

(hey they could just create a fission reaction in the grain!)
          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X