How Do You Disband an Unwanted City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Disband an Unwanted City

The extreme level of corruption of distant cities seems totally unrealistic and unfair. Even with the Forbidden Palace, under Democracy, with courthouses, distant cities are totally useless. They are not able to access more than one shield for building even when producing 8+ shields per turn, same with gold production. Some corruption is understandable but this amount is paralyzing. So, how do I disband these cities? I Must be missing something simple. When I build a settler at city size 2, the city won't let it be built untill the city size is 3, but then the settler is built and the city remains intact at 1? Help.

Dont think u can disband cities in Civ 3. I just give them away to another Civ or see what they have to offer for it.

If you know how to use the editor you can make certain buildings fight corruption, like a Police Station, Libray, Temple ect. I made the Police Station help fight corruption and it helps.

Hope that helps

Comment

I have found it helpful to build fortresses ...
      Not too many ... unfortunately I cannot be too specific coz I'm still a n00b ...

however, i have read in several posts that building these structures early, at say 1 per 5 cities really helps qualm corruption ...

It seems to have helped me ... but who knows

Comment

Working...
      X