X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scanna
    p.s.: my english is bad *g*
    dann sprich doch deutsch. Das Balancer-Projekt ist multinational.

Comment

• "In any complex system there will be chaos, and as complexity increases, so also will chaos." - Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park (the book, not the movie)
      "Honestly, Anakin, I swear you'll be the death of me someday." Obi-wan Kenobi

Comment

• Wrong forum!

Originally posted by Scanna
        Fix Fix Fix Fix...

How much Fixés did they bring out? 12.99??

Over 6 motnh since release, and the newest version wasn´t free of bugs...

For THIS price, i won´t buy a Original...

Didn´t they perfect a game before release???

Where´s the perfect updateversionfree games from early 90´s?

Ah... we live in Capitalism... yeah... time is money... each day they can release earlier, they can made more money...

Really really really bad work @ Fireaxis AND Civ-Godfather Sid Meier...

Since this game, Sid was my favourite gameautor...

CivIII is nice, really, but only coded to get MORE money...
        No MP... a very light editor.... Hey, for 60€, I can await a full stabil MP-strategie... not this '$%&"

Sorry

p.s.: my english is bad *g*
        Not only is your english bad you seem to not know where to post messages like this. No problem really but this section is for a mod called Balancer. This should be put in the forum for complaints about Civ3, patches or expansion pack sections. Thank you.
        Thanks ~ Desert Fox (Real Nickname)
        Fleet Admiral - NeoTech Games Network - Game News & Game Modding Community

Comment

• I am sorry that 2.15 was not released last week. I have been experiencing computer problems for the last week and after the fourth or fifth system rebuild it looks like (knock on silicon) that it may well be fixed. It was a hardware issue, but damn.

Anyway, I haven't been able to finish the civiliopedia file. So now the question comes, would you guys rather have 2.15 now with a civilopedia file to come later? Or wait on the whole thing for me to finish the civilopedia. NOTE: Either way I need to work on the Readme.txt.

Let me know what you guys want.

Sincerely,
          Balancer Team
          Yours in gaming,
          ~Luc

Comment

• Elucidus,

I'm fine with waiting as long as you release it on Fri afternoon so I can play all weekend (after seeing Star Wars II on Fri nite of course!)

SithUK

Comment

• As long as you post it in a new thread in Creation am I happy
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Sith, my goal has always been a Friday release...Friday night at the latest. I remembered waiting on Mod updates and getting them Sunday nights or mondays, I always hated that. I will do my best.

Gramphos,

I have not forgotten, just haven't updated yet. Thanks for the reminder though.
                Yours in gaming,
                ~Luc

Comment

• Hi, ich habe mal eine Frage.

Funktioniert der Mod mit der dt. Version (immer noch 1.16 ).
                  Ich suche nämlich einen neuen Mod und dieser hört sich gut an.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverdemon
                    Hi, ich habe mal eine Frage.

Die Mod ist für 1.21f, und die Einheitsnamen sind English. Davor will es nicht funktionieren.
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverdemon
                      Hi, ich habe mal eine Frage.

Selbst wenn Infogrames es irgendwann schaffen sollte, die deutsche Version auf 1.21 abzugraden (erst heute kam die Meldung, dass sich der Patch wieder um ungewisse Zeit verschonen hat), wird die Balancer-Modifikation nicht auf deutschen Systemen laufen (denn anscheinend gehört auch zur Infogrames Politik, dass zwei inkompatible Versionen auf dem deutschen Markt sind).

Comment

• So what would we need to do to make it run on the German version? Or is it just flat out impossible?
                        Yours in gaming,
                        ~Luc

Comment

• Elucidus,

Please please please tell me you are ready to release v2.15 I've worked like a ***** all week looking forward to a fresh game of civ =D

I'll be refreshing this thread from time to time in eagerness!

SithUK

Comment

• sigh, can't believe B I T C H is sensored! Shessh =(

SithUK

Comment

• Well, the data is accurate just not the text files (civilopedia and such).
                              Yours in gaming,
                              ~Luc

Comment

• Well there have been a few delays in the last few files. Sorry about that. But the mod plays as it will when finally released. The only difference is some wonder images are missing and some civilopedia entries are missing as well.
                                Yours in gaming,
                                ~Luc

Comment

Working...
                                X