Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, I'll have a look at the Civilopedia entries I've been working on. I hadn't messed with the Governments as I thought they were all done. I'll let you know.

As far as Facism-
    Attached Files
    Yours in gaming,
    ~Luc

Comment

• Sadly, you're right. Nothing added...I'll fix that soon enough.

BTW, you can use any graphics mods with this. This will just overwright the civ3mod.bic...Of curse you should back it up before installing this one.
      Yours in gaming,
      ~Luc

Comment

• I think we could really take this someplace- open up the tech tree some more, add in more wonders and units, along with a few more governments (Fundamentalism, and a late game warmonger, moneymonger, and peacemonger... maybe even one with a goverment-specific wonder that adds a huge amount of culture for a late-game culture victory grab).

Comment

• Cian,

All great ideas. Believe me we are working on most of them. It is just time consuming, especially to get it to be just right. You saw how long that Statue of Liberty thing took, right? That was just a tip of the iceburg. New techs will have to wait for now as that seems to screw things up.

Needless to saw we are anxiously awaiting the release of a better editor. Any specific suggestions you can make would be appreciated as well.

BTW, I am working on uplaoding the current mod I have. Version 1.4. I belive Monkspider may have a newer one, but I haven't heard from him in a couple of days, so I'll do what I can.

EDIT: Typo
          Yours in gaming,
          ~Luc

Comment

• Needless to saw we are anxiously awaiting the release of a better editor. Any specific suggestions you can make would be appreciated as well.
            God, who isn't?

There's a few people out there who are re-working the tech tree (Arkatreides being one that leaps to mind)- you may want to hook up with him to help, and I'll get working on those spashes tomorrow night- got a party to go to shortly...

Comment

• Have fun!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'll definately look into it.
              Yours in gaming,
              ~Luc

Comment

• For all of those having problems downloading the mod...try this

It is still on geocities (hey this is all I have), but it is on my website...that hadn't existed since 1997.

Revival just for Civ3. I hate HTML.

EDIT: I still have some more to update in the civilopedia, fixed the facism thing, though. It is hard to keep all of that straight, especially since I didn't do most of it. Not complaining, Monkspider, you have done well, I'm just saying.
                Yours in gaming,
                ~Luc

Comment

• Here is something that just came to my mind and now it is kinda bothering me. I don't recall anywhere it being mentioned before, but when I look in my civlopedia after downloading this mod (only this mod that I am aware of) under units, I have 2 extra units and they are the mamaluke and mangudai. What's bothering me is does everyone have this? And if so how do I make them, there seems to be no real mention about what it takes to make them and I have never made them. I am just curious about this and any input would be greatly appreciated. BTW I am playing crash free with this mod and I must say that I love it please keep up the good work guys.

Comment

• From what I have gathered from Monkspider. He was trying to add a couple of civs. These were going to be their Unique Unit. They are not usable yet. Sorry about that.

Anything else I can help you with?

Any suggestions?
                    Yours in gaming,
                    ~Luc

Comment

• Yeah, they were for the Arab civ he's trying to add in- the graphics are taken from AoK I believe...

As for the website, you're still going to get the same problem just clicking the link unfortunately- it has to be cut and pasted.

[EDIT] Oh, I just realized you meant trouble with the mod, not just d/l-ing it.

Also, dinner parties rule

Comment

• So you had a good time I take it?
                        Yours in gaming,
                        ~Luc

Comment

• Cian,

Your right. I didn't realize tha Geocities doesn't allow that. They used to.

How about visiting the main page and downloading from there. I know a big pain. Sorry about that.

But until I can find another place to store this...
                          Yours in gaming,
                          ~Luc

Comment

• Yeah, that's been like that since at least January when I got online- it's the same with images hosted on Geocities: they don't show.

So you had a good time I take it?
                            Lovely- small gatherings with good food (leftover killer apple cobbler and homemade whipped cream- goddamn!) and a little wine and some good conversation.

My second favorite type of gathering.

Comment

• I don't want to know your favorite type of gathering then, do I?
                              Yours in gaming,
                              ~Luc

Comment

• LOL

Don't see why not- about 15-20 people, good music- not too loud, good alcohol (much more than the simple wine of a dinner party), and great conversations- these are the ones with old and true friends that make up a good portion of what life is all about.

Comment

Working...
                                X