Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Switching back to Normalcy Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching back to Normalcy Mode

Im using democracy and i went into war-time economy and i cant swtich back to normalcy....ive waited about 5 turns, i click on the war-time button, but it doesnt do anyhting
    how do i get outta wartime ?

I'm having this same problem. Is there a minimum number of turns that one must stay in wartime economy? The docs don't seem to say anything about this...

--Lee
    Lee

Comment

You must sign a peace treaty to end war-time mobilization. If you're at war with more than 1 civ, you don't need peace with all, just sign one treaty. And if you mistakenly mobilize when you AREN'T at war, you'll have to declare war to get a peace treaty to end it.

Comment

I mistakenly mobilized while at peace, and i cant declare war on anyone cause everyone's got a mutual protection pact.
        It's pretty stupid that you have to sign a treaty to de-mobilize, are you sure thats how it works?

Comment

Completely sure. Firaxians have posted to that effect a few times (might even be in their latest update)

Comment

Working...
          X