• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help - GeForce Question

I am running a PIII 667 with 512 MB PC133 RAM
    I have a GeForce2 MX 400 with 32 MB SDRAM - the Hercules version -
    OS is Windows Millenium

I wasn't sure what detonator drivers I was using, so I downloaded the absolute latest release, which I believe to be 22.80.

The game runs "ok" ... It is sluggish and choppy and the scroll speed is attrocious. My overall gaming experience with this machine has been good. I havent had any real problems, to speak of, with any other games I have played recently. That list would include: Dark Age of Camelot, Anarchy Online, Jumpgate, Return to Wolf ... etc.

I've seen bunches of tips and suggestions for peeps running Win2k and XP Bloatware ... but I havent seen anything for ME. Is anyone else noticing performance issues in WinME?

Lastly, is there an "OFFICIAL" forum? The Civ3 site sucks and doesnt provide a link to official of dev forums. Anyone know a URL? Of course, if someone has any patch details, I could avoid the forums alltogether.

TIA,
    ChRoNi-K

Hi,

Check the solutions to xp problems at the top of the help threads. I do know that there is a driver version for the detonator that will work great with the game. Check out www.guillemot.com for more drivers to the Hercules Geforce card.

Good luck!
    signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
    X