Crash with "go to" command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash with "go to" command

Sometimes while using the "Go To" command (using the mouse), while the indicator(white box) is scrolling along to where I want my unit to go, the game will freeze up occasionally. There doesn't seem to be any commonalities to the freeze-ups(other than scrolling far away places). The game just stops responding, windows 98 keeps right on working, I have to ctl-alt-del to end the game. The keyboard "Go To" command seems to never cause this freeze-up. Just another 'bug' Firaxis can add to their list.

Re: Crash with "go to" command

Originally posted by bigfree1
    Sometimes while using the "Go To" command (using the mouse), while the indicator(white box) is scrolling along to where I want my unit to go, the game will freeze up occasionally. There doesn't seem to be any commonalities to the freeze-ups(other than scrolling far away places). The game just stops responding, windows 98 keeps right on working, I have to ctl-alt-del to end the game. The keyboard "Go To" command seems to never cause this freeze-up. Just another 'bug' Firaxis can add to their list.
    This is an OpenGL problem. Go to www.glsetup.com and get the latest OpenGL drivers for your video card and this should be resolved.

Dan
    Dan Magaha
    Firaxis Games, Inc.
    --------------------------

Comment

Re: Re: Crash with "go to" command

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS

This is an OpenGL problem. Go to www.glsetup.com and get the latest OpenGL drivers for your video card and this should be resolved.

Dan
      No thanks, I don't do BETA drivers.

I'll stick to the keyboard short cut.

Comment

Working...
      X