Espionage not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espionage not working

I don't get it - I have embassies with everyone, I researched Espionage, I have build Intelligence Agency, but the only two missions that appear on the espionage screen are Investigate City and Steal Technology. Am I doing something wrong?

ON the city which built the intelligence agency, there should be a pentagon next to the city name. Click that to plant spies. Then you should be able to do more espionage.

Comment

Thanks, my fault, but I blame it on the so unintuitive interface

Like that time when I wonered why I couldn't build railroads and it was because I didn't have any coal. Very logical - I need coal in order to build railroad/coal plants, but not to run them! Sigh...

Comment

How do you get to the espionage screen?

When I right click my city with the intelligence agency, I click conduct espionage

It just says "you have spies with every civilization"

Help anyone?

Comment

Mine seems to work

After I got the Intel Agency, clicking the little 'E' button got some new options. I think the turn needs to complete before you can use them on subsequent turns. The 2 basic espionage missions you get early on after establishing embassies are (1) investigate a city and (2) steal a technology.

Once I had all the pre-reqs there were a few additional options like "expose a mole", "start propaganda", "steal troop strengths" and a couple more. I remember wondering why they weren't immediately available but I think it had to do with the turn being over or not.
          HW

Comment

Working...
          X