Diplomacy with 16 CIVS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy with 16 CIVS???

Has anyone tried playing a game with 16 civs yet? I am in the middle of my game, and I have made contact with 12 of them, but only 8 of them show up in the diplomacy screen. Does anyone know of anyway that I can show the other Civs, or is this another bug that needs to be fixed? Thanks a lot!!
    DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
    EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
    AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Shift+right click on a circle to choose from the other civs...

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot!! Where in the manual did Firaxis tell you to do that, or did u just figure that out on your own? Thanks again!!
      DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
      EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
      AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

i've also wondered about this. even when 2 civs have been destroyed, the 2 circle thingies remain empty. this really should be remedied, or at least show all 16 civs in one screen!

thanks for the tip ixnay.

Comment

I've also noticed you can go through your trade advisor. To the lower right you will see a list of every nation you have contact with. Clicking on the nation's name will bring you in contact with their leader.

Comment

Originally posted by davwhitt
            I've also noticed you can go through your trade advisor.
            SHIFT + D works. As will the (hard to see) "Start Diplomacy button" (lower right corner of your screen...one of several tiny buttons on the right hand side of that little status box in the lower right corner.)

Both will bring up a small diplomacy menu. Not as pretty as the diplomatic advisor screen, but includes all civs you've come into contact with, like the trade advisor screen. It's also easier to use IMHO. The diplomatic advisor screen can be tailored, but will never include more than 8 faces.
            Last edited by RobRoy; November 12, 2001, 17:57.

Comment

Working...
            X