Lumberjacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumberjacking

Alrighty, I've got a question about lumberjacking for profit. The manual states that you can cut down a forest and 10 shields will be returned to the controlling city.

Question 1: Are these shields affected by corruption? I've cut down some forest adjacent to a city that needs a Forbidden Palace badly, but it doesn't contribute ANY shields.

Question 2: What does 'contolling city' mean? Is it just the nearest friendly city? Does the forest need to be connected to the city by a road?

Thanks for the help!

-Jamie

Controlling city is I assume if the forest is inside the city radius that is that you can set the city to "farm"/gather resources from that tile.
    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Okay, so then my next question would be, why didn't cutting down the trees add any shields to the city in question. The forest was right there next to the city... Is this a known bug?

-Jamie

Comment

Grr, nevermind. Turns out you can't lumberjack to rush a wonder... Sure makes building the Forbidden Palace a trick.

-Jamie

Comment

Working...
        X