Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a list of key sets commands ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find a list of key sets commands ?

I was reading one of those intervies with one of the firaxis people and he mentioned a whole bunch of orders I cant find that one can give to workers..such as cut down jungle only..where are the key sets for these ?

"Soren_Johnson_Firaxis] Arrendek: make sure you look at the alternative automating command (road-to, build trade network, improve home city, clear jungle, clear polution, etc...)"

I also read something I think in the ask the dev team section on the Civ site about changing your "mobilization" in the domestic advisor screen...where is this ?

"Anthony,

Whenever you sign a peace treaty, your mobilization will automatically return to normalcy. If you're still at war with another Civ (and want to remain mobilized for war), you'll need to go to the domestic advisor and reselect wartime mobilization. Needless to say, if you switch to a wartime mobilization when you're not at war with anyone, you will actually need to declare war on another Civ and then sign a peace treaty to restore normalcy to your empire."

bump for answers

Comment

hope this is what you are looking for. i have booked marked it for myself

Davor

Comment

thx friend..thats certianly a start...now what is mobilization ? The manual says to hit cntl-M to change it ..but that does nothing for me shrug

Comment

There is a mobilization button in the Domestic Advisor screen. At top, to the right. I only saw it when I was in a Democracy, but it may have shown up sooner. I went to war successfully without changing it.

Comment

Does anyone know how to Access the cheat menu?

Comment

Working...
            X