This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: NorthAmerica 100x100map v1.0

This is the 1st NorthAmerica map for Civ3 I came up with. It was converted and scaled from a 75x120 Civ3 map.
    The rivers are not quite perfect yet, but this is just version 1.0… it should be pretty playable. It could be edited a little to perfect the rivers, and make sure coastlines are perfect since it was converted… but it should be a good starting point. ALSO: resources need to be added… this was just a straight conversion from Civ2 coding elevation, tile types, and rivers.

I will be posting a free downloadable MapUtility in probably probably later this month (Nov 2001) or so when I'm sure its fully bug free for people to create their own maps at http://home.earthlink.net/~amflinch/progpage.html

The program doesn't time expire or anything...

Does anyone have any requests for Civ3maps? I can convert any Civ2, RailroadTycoon II, CalltoPower 1 or 2, Alpha Centauri, or color or black and white .pcx or .bmp file.
    Attached Files

Can your utility program handle bmp's? I have this awesome relief map of Mars on my computer at home, and I'm wondering if it would be possible to somehow convert it to a Civ III map.

Comment

would love to se a civ3 version of the civ2 large Great Britain map entitled "The British Isles " by "Doe"
      hoping........

Comment

My 3 favorite maps are:

b_dawn (United States)

Eastern_US (I forget the actual name, the same map used in Civ2's Revolution scenario)

nystate (my own)

Are three are available in Civ2 databases here at Apolyton.

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X