Leaders- How to use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaders- How to use them?

I have a unit who has achieved leader status and I dont know that Im using him properly. I have returned him to one of my cities and am wanting to build an army. How would I go about doing this? The manual (as well as teh civlopedia) is not very clear on how this is done so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Patience and Discipline will lead you to Victory

This may not be exact--I've only had a leader *once* and this is how I got him to create an army for me.

o Move him into a city.
    o Give him the "Build Army" order (B key).
    o Move other units into city with him.
    o Order them to join the army (L key to "load" them into the army).

You can load up to three units into the army this way, although a later wonder will increase that to four, but I forget which one.

As I understand, once a unit is in an army, it can't be unloaded, upgraded, or anything else. The army appears to be fixed until finally destroyed, but someone more knowledgeable may know more!

Dar Steckelberg

Comment

Thanks for answering one of my questions. I could'nt find a "hot" button below my newly created Leader so he could create an army. Now I just place him in a city,press "b", and start bringing in up to 3 ground units (4 later, I understand).

Comment

Working...
      X