This is really ticking me off.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really ticking me off.......

How the heck do you cancel trade routes? I am trading some luxury goods, and I have no idea how to cancel those trades. Is there any way short of war?

Trade embargo would be one. Destroy the roads to your resources would probably be another.

I don't think there is any other 'diplomatic' way to do it though. The trades usually expire after 20 turns.

Comment

You can cancel it just fine. Talk to the person you want to cancel deal with. Propose a deal. Click "Active' underneath the deal window to show your current deals. Click on the deal you want to cancel, which actually proposes it for renewal, and say never mind.

If there is a (Number) next to the deal, that is how many more turns you can not cancel it for (without declaring war)

Comment

Originally posted by Grunthex
        You can cancel it just fine. Talk to the person you want to cancel deal with. Propose a deal. Click "Active' underneath the deal window to show your current deals. Click on the deal you want to cancel, which actually proposes it for renewal, and say never mind.

If there is a (Number) next to the deal, that is how many more turns you can not cancel it for (without declaring war)
        Thanx, Ive had a deal thats been going on almost since the beginning of time, and Im in 1650AD and I still havent been able to cancel it.

Comment

Working...
        X